Thursday, March 25, 2004

Here comes the rain again... Oh what a Thursday...

Now for this week's Thursday Threesome


March 25, 2004
Thursday Threesome
::Computer Anti-Virus Software::

Onesome: Computer- What was/is your first computer? A clunky old Commodore or something a touch more modern? - At home we had an Apple llc then we had an Apple lle. and moved up the Apple chain to an iMac

Twosome: Anti-Virus- Have you ever had a computer virus? How bad was it? Or are you one of the lucky ones who have managed to avoid them? - At college on my PC I had a small one, but haven't had one since I got my new iMac

Threesome: Software- What piece of software really made you more productive on your computer. ...or, as in my case, less productive? *g* - My iPOD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home