Thursday, April 08, 2004

Ok I'm happy - As of this moment I am on vacation - WOO HOO!!!!! I'm taking Friday and Monday off for the lovely Easter holiday. So enjoy this week's Thursday Threesome

April 08, 2004
Thursday Threesome
::Home Improvement Shows::
Onesome: Home- What's the one thing your dream home must have? - A worldpool bath/spa!

Twosome: improvement- What's the one thing you would change about your current home? New bed, couch? New carpet or wallpaper? Or something major like an addition? - For my apartment I would want to get a new couch, maybe a new bed

Threesome: shows- Do you ever watch home improvement shows? Which one(s)? Do you actually learn anything, or is it simply entertaining? - I do watch them, but for pure entertainment - Love Trading Spaces, Merge, also Extreme Home Makeovers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home