Monday, July 28, 2003

if you wanna go take a ride wit me....hey must be the money...I know something you don't know, but I've got something to tell ya...

hello again, so here are the things I have to tell you alll... princess aj here on a monday night... not quite monday night football time, but close. can't wait for girls night out to start again! yeah! life is ok, hey I'm still alive, however I want to say RIP to mr. Bob Hope! he made it to 100 hopefully I can be that lucky. On another note... I'm starting to get obsessed with reading fan fiction from Alias, JAG and Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels, to keep me going inbetween book releases and tv seasons... very bad! :) Ok so here is a clarification to a post I made a couple of days ago about "my boys", however none of them probably even know I consider them that. There are 3...one in the other part of the state.. so labeled the "x-factor" - didn't leave on bad terms, tried to close that door, but can't fully, is that all that bad?!?. number 2 is halfway across the country, doesn't know I would love to have the chance to kiss him. I could have had the chance in Europe, but I was chicken, *D'OH*. number 3 out of the country (in Italy at an air force base), actually never met him f2f. But i've known him for 5 years now, and just started to talk to him again. and they are my boys... but of course there are the others... you know tom, brad, val, ben, orlando, colin....

saying it was the right time...playing with the boys....one of lifes simple joys is playing with the boys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home