Monday, October 27, 2003

ok so I was reading some other peoples version of what is on their top 10 interesting facts about them postings and realized that mine were stupid. So I decided to come up with 10 MORE interesting facts about me. So without further or do, here they are:

1. I have written a 75 page paper on Why Women Watch Professional Wrestling
2. The scar on my elbow was the result of 3 stiches I got from playing Red Rover in 5th grade
3. I've been ice skating 6 times in my life - all but 2 of them were in the sunny state of CA
4. I've never been back to state I was born in - Colorado - a state that I only spent 5 days in
5. As of 10/15/03 - I have been gainfully employed for 2 full years
6. My plan is to eventually be a beach bum on Hawaii - once I've retired of course
7. I've been on a few tv shows - Rosie O'Donnel Show, Don't Forget Your Toothbrush, some sports show hosted by Tim Beggy (Road Rules) while painting the football helmets at Notre Dame
8. I know someone who is or has been in every branch of the millitary
9. I learned how to drive in the snow while in college in Indiana
10. I see about a movie a week in the theater - but I see them for free - just one of the perks at work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home