Thursday, March 18, 2004

What a beautiful day...
Here is today's Thursday Threesome

March 18, 2004
The Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Blog: -- How long have you been a member of the blogosphere? ...and from a different angle: how long have you been on the Net?
My blog has been up 7 months or so
Been on the net since 1997 My Castle

Twosome: Design-- Do you do your own design work for your site? ...and if not, where are you finding templates you like?
My blog is a template from blogger.com - but I modified it a little
My website is my own design

Threesome: Exchange-- ...and while we're on the Net, have you ever participated in any of the Net "exchanges" such as recipes, Christmas ornaments, site exchanges, guest blogging or related things?
Does being part of online groups count?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home