Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Woo Hoo it is time for Today's Daily Dirt

Would you rather...?
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
1. ...Enter a mud wrestling match OR a wet t-shirt contest? - Mud wrestling would be interesting as long it is like the soft mud - I don't want to be steping on any twigs or having rocks be imbeded on my skin if i'm sent to the ground
2. ...Meet your boyfriend's parents OR have him meet your parents? - Either one I wouldn't mind - I hate to admit it, but my parents can be cool sometimes
3. ...Date an older guy OR date a younger guy? - Done both - seems that the older guys might be the way to go
4. ...Get a bracelet OR a ring OR a necklace? What?!? I can't get all 3!
5. ...Be famous OR be rich? - If I were rich, I would eventually become famous, but sometimes you become famous without being rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home