Tuesday, April 13, 2004

The Daily Dirt for a few days.....

What a shame…
Tuesday, April 13, 2004
1. What's the most embarassing moment of your life? - Well it could be falling off a stage at a band concert in highschool
2. What's the most embarassing thing about your parents? - My mom likes to burst out in song every so often
3. What's the most embarrassing outfit you owned? - This silver velvet shirt - but I like it
4. What about your childhood are you ashamed of? - I can't think of anything
5. Who's the most shameless person you've met? - don't know

What would you do if...
Monday, April 12, 2004
1. Your best friend betray you? - ooo, not sure if I would want to know what might happen - scary things, that is for sure
2. Your life turned upside down one day? - Hopefully it got turned upside down in a good way - a la Fresh Prince
3. You had no one you could trust? - trust no one but yourself - better that way
4. Your boyfriend flirted with your friends right in front of you? - Knock him upside the head a few times
5. You messed up a perfect friendship? - kick myself later on in life

Which ____ couldn't you live without?
Sunday, April 11, 2004
1. CD (Album OR Single): My Enya CD or My Top Gun Soundtrack
2. Book: Harry Potter books
3. Video/DVD: Top Gun/Dirty Dancing
4. Website: My Blog
5. Person: my bestfriend kate

What is worst...
Saturday, April 10, 2004
1. Seeing your boyfriend Kissing with a girl at the mall or your best friend telling you that she dates him? - my best friend telling me that she dates him
2. Getting a punishment or getting a negative test? - punishment
3. Being called a looser by your crush or being called a freak by your friends? - already get called a freak so being called a looser would be worse
4. Someone making you take drugs or someone making you smoke? Take drugs
5. Your dog dying or your sister disappearing? - sister disappearing

Rooted...
Friday, April 09, 2004
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: - "Compressed or tied bundle" - Webster's Dictionary and Roget's Thesarus - the word is "Bale"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? - Air
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? - Jessica Simpson Making the Video of "Take My Breath Away"
4. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? - my email
5. Tell me something abuot you that I don't know: This weekend I helped my mom Tie-Dye and my hands ended up a bright red color and I had to use like 8 different cleaning liquids to get the color to come off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home