Monday, September 22, 2003

You know a blog is a blog is a blog... I get most of the crazy things I post from The Loon because she is one of my good friends and she gets things from other places... This new one comes from HERE who in turn got it from somewhere else...

1. Your name spelled backwards: ja ssecnirp
2. Where were your parents born? Mom and Dad both born in Salt Lake City, Utah
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? itunes4
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Does In-and-Out count?
5. Last time you swam in a pool? a few weeks ago
6. Have you ever been in a school play? college
7. How many kids do you want? at least 2
8. Type of music you dislike most? the kind i can't dance to
9. Are you registered to vote? yes
10. Do you have cable? yep - is there anything better than cartoon network
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? nope
12. Ever prank call anybody? yep - I've also been the recipient of them as well
13. Ever get a parking ticket? yep - in South Bend, IN
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Oh yeah...I would love to!
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Depends on which way you look at it...CA to Hawaii or CA to Spain or London back to CA
16. Do you have a garden? Nope, my apt. doesn't have one
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Fox Trot/Peanuts
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yep
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? shower in the morning
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? I've seen a lot of movies - Pirates of the Carribean
21. Favorite pizza topping? canadian bacon or cheese
22. Chips or popcorn? popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? dark red or red/brown
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? no
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope - wouldn't really want to be in one
26. Orange Juice or apple? Give me the OJ
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? With my family at Randy's
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Dark Milky Way
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Just this past week - absentee ballot for the CA recall
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Been a while
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yep - I have a few
32. Are you a good cook? yes, and I owe that to my Dad!
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Ahh... Yeah...
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Nope
35. Sprite or 7-up? Love the Sprite - but sometimes I make 7...UP yours!
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? does a swim suit count for being a lifeguard?
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? medicine
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Love would be nice
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? It could happen
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope
42. Can ex's be friends? They can be...
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My bestfriend Kate as she gave birth to her son Danny
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? yep, I good head of dark hair
45. What message is on your answering machine? short, simple and sweet
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? MANGO!
47. What was the name of your first pet? Charcol - my black lab
48. What is in your purse? My wallet, my cell phone, some change, lipstick, pen
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? watch some tv
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Monday Night Football - Beer - Friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home