Monday, January 26, 2004

For this week's Unconcious Mutterings

  1. Political:: party - So many to choose from, GOP, Dems, Independent, Green, Libertarian, Freedom
  2. Concentration:: Wasn't that some kids game I used to play?
  3. Fish:: and Chips - Good food! I even got to have some when I was in London at some hole in the wall pub near Windsor Castle
  4. Lunacy:: a rare condition I sometimes suffer from
  5. Red:: Light, Green Light - Another one of those fun games one plays when their a kid
  6. Imply:: "S"imply Irresistable
  7. Recognize:: Do you recongnize this quote - "I have a head for business and a bod for sin."
  8. Sexist:: Pig
  9. Commercial::Woo Hoo Super Bowl Commercial time is coming - bring it on!
  10. Stricken:: from the record - seen too many lawyer/courtroom shoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home