Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Ok so this song has been in my head all day...Just one of those songs that is fun to sing along with (well ok maybe just in the car or shower by yourself)

Little Black Backpack
by Stroke 9

Well I know it, It's a shame,
a shame I can't show it

I see it
I can see it now
But I'm so far below it...

Bridge:
Don't wanna,
Don't wanna talk about it,
I say why not?
Don't wanna think about it
I say there's got to be some good
Reason for your little black backpack
Upsmack
Turn around he's on his back and:

(Chorus)
Don't wanna tango with you
I'd rather tangle with him
I think I'm gonna
bash his head in
This shouldn't concern you
Except that
Just don't expect to get your
Bloody black backpack back

I can feel you
Yes i can, what about that don't you understand?
I can sense you
Something sensual
But it's less than I planned

(Chorus)

You're tryin to find the reason
For the way you feel tonight
Your mind, is lined, with layers of lead
HAVE YOU HEARD ONE THING THAT I'VE SAID?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home