Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Well I've changed the channel and came across tonight's episode of The Daily Dirt

Opposites attract… (part I)
Tuesday, February 24, 2004
1. What is it you think is so special about the opposite sex?
Well being female - I think the one thing that is SO special about the male species is their mind - males seem to have different thought processes. The mind is a mysterious thing...

2. What have you always been very curious about them?
Like I said above - Mind

3. Do you want to trade lives with them?
It would be interesting for a day....Wonder what hyjinks I'd get myself into

4. How much similar are you to the opposite sex?
We all have eyes, ears, feet and belly buttons - pretty much the same being, give or take a few MINOR things...lol

5. What's the one thing you find unbearable about them?
Sometimes their arrogance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home