Thursday, March 11, 2004

Tonight I'm doing that Laundry thing... It seems that I have run out of clean socks and underwear to wear (which is not a good thing). And for some reason, since I'm doing laindry, I've decided I need to clean up my apartment (not that it was totally a mess). But I'm taking a break to post tonight's Thursday Threesome

March 11, 2004
Thursday Threesome
"A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it."
~ Alfred Hitchcock

Onesome- The dinner: What's your favourite meal? Is it something you get out or can you get it at home?
If I had to pick just one meal it would have to be french toast hands down. Burger and Fries comes in a close second. I can get this at home or out!

Twosome- the theatre Admission: What's your favourite movie and/or play and why?
Favorite movie of all time - TOP GUN! It has Tom and Val at their best!

Threesome- and the babysitter: We've all been left with a babysitter atone point or another. Did you have a favourite childhood babysitter? What made that person special?
There were 3 that I had growing up.
Jodi and Travis (brother and sister) and Jessica. My sister and I usually got a way with a lot with all three. There are countless things we all did, they took us crazy places and got to stay up late all the time!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home