Friday, March 05, 2004

And now for that all important Friday Five
What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
That would be Mrs. Walston. Ah the good times at Roche Ave. Elementary School

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Loony Toons - hands down - but I watched and still watch cartoons... And I'm proud to admit that at almost 25 I LOVE CARTOONS!

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Lisa and Emily were my two best friends - from preschool through 3rd grade - then we all ended up going to different schools for 4th grade. Still good friends all the way through high school

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
French Toast - I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
When I was in school, I would walk home, watch some cartoons - then off to do homework, once in high school some kind of practiced was the thing I ended up doing after school - swimming, water polo, band, stating volleyball games, I used to take dance lessons as well - I was one busy chica!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home