Sunday, April 04, 2004

OK well this weekend is upon me, The sun went away and brought the cold and the clouds, and just when I think I have my life figured out something has to come along and throw everything out of wack again... Want to know what did that for me, well MY SISTER IS ENGAGED...my sister who is 4 years younger than me, got engaged this weekend...I'm happy for her and Jon already fits into the family...But isn't it suposed the be me that gets married before her... I can handle my friends getting married before me (currently 4 of them are) but this is my little sister... Oh well, life goes on, my sister tells me that I have a year and a half if I want to do it before her...we will see about that... until then I'm trying to figure life out again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home