Thursday, April 15, 2004

Thursday's Daily Dirt

Oh dear…
Thursday, April 15, 2004
1. Have you been so terribly sick in your life? - The one time that I was totally sick, I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom - on the way out - I blacked out and tried to make it back to my bedroom without being able to see, Well my parents bedroom wall is part of the hallway and I kind of fell against it, my dad comes rushing out and picks me up and carries me back to my room, but when we got there I told him to take be back to the bathroom because I was going to throw up again.
2. Have you been so depressed? - So depressed that I cried myself to sleep - yes
3. Have you fallen so much in love? - Yep - been one of those who fell too hard too fast.
4. Have you been hurt so bad? - Unfortunately yeah - by the above mentioned item
5. Have you wondered why are you brought into this world? - I've wondered, and I have come to the conclusion that my job here on earth is to make life fun and make people smile :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home