Friday, January 30, 2004

Ok today was just the most awesomest (if that is a word) that I have had in a while. A much need fun at the end of some hellish/busy weeks. Today Cartoon Network was up mixing the last 5 episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon. The person who I have been talking to the past year and a half on this project, Shareena (who is one of the senior producers) was up along with Genndy Tartakovsky and some of the art directors/storyboard artist - Paul Ruddish, Mark and Brian Andrews, Scott and Derrick (I think that was his name, i can't remember) Anyways, I got to meet them all and sit in the mixing studio while they mixed Episode 18. SO COOL!!!!! Went on the tour of the ranch with them, then I got to go to lunch with all of them and then I took them to Big Rock and showed them around my work area. They thought that was awesome. So today was a good day. They are a cool and fun bunch to hang around. Glad to say I got to be a part of it!

Well this weekend is Super Bowl Weekend. I'll give a report on the fav commercials on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home