Tuesday, February 10, 2004

6 Things


Six things I'm good at:

- fixing things on the computer
- drawing/painting
- cooking
- listening to people
- my job
- having fun


Six things I'm lucky to have:

- family who love and support me
- friends who love and support me
- my college education
- my health
- my cool job
- my car - first thing I bought after I got my job


Six good things about myself:

- I make life fun
- my ability to make people smile
- my love for life
- my health
- my mind
- my smile


Six people who love me:

- Mom
- Dad
- Ali
- Pat
- Kate
- everyone else


Six people who I love:

- Mom
- Dad
- Ali
- Pat
- Kate
- everyone else


Six things I could do if I really wanted to:

- read more books
- write more in my journal
- workout more
- travel more
- sleep more
- laugh more


This survey was taken at powersugoi.net!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home