Saturday, February 07, 2004

The Friday Five as posted on a Saturday

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Jumping off a cliff at least 30+ feet high in some secluded swimming hole in Maui

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Getting a tattoo - my mother would die if I got one

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
6 - Sometimes I have to balls to do some crazy stuff that I wouldn't normally do. It feels good to sometimes jump outside of your comfort zone and take a risk, pretend you are someone else. All you can do is hope for the best. Sometimes it works and sometimes it backfires on you.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
Getting a guy I liked - sometimes you have to speak up and be bold - something I don't do often enough.

5. ... and what's the worst?
Losing a guy I liked - like I said sometimes it backfires on you - but you have to live and learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home