Friday, January 30, 2004

For The Friday Five
Wow - 2 weeks in a row I posted this on Friday

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
My Parents - and if I couldn't get them, I'd leave a message and then start calling my friends

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
Not necessarily buy - But pay off my car loan and then my student loans. After that I would buy either a new car or home theater system

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
My Parents - buy a car - my dad needs one
My sister - Car - she has my old 95 Grand Am
My brother - cool toys

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
Give some to my parents - to fix up the things in the house that need to be fixed
Give some to MHS and SMC - got to help out the alma maters

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
Yes I would invest - if you do it the smart way - you live on the interest your investment is making

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home