Thursday, February 26, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That is about how I feel at the moment - Sometimes life just sucks.... things just build up and then finally someone tips the dominos over and things come crashing down...

Relax....that is what I have to tell myself - my mind is like racing with a million different things and I wish I could just throw them into the trash can icon in my head and click on the EMPTY TRASH button and have a clear mind - I've realized I tend to over think things and come up with so many different possible (and sometimes off the wall) outcomes - it drives me crazy at times....but until I can hit that 'empty trash' icon...

Here is today's Thursday Threesome

February 26, 2004
::Choreography: The art of symbolically representing dancing::

Onesome- Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study?

There are many things that I guess can be considered choreography in my life - after all I took 10 years of dance lessons - How I wake up in the morning, How I take my shower, the direction I take to get to my car, first things I do at work, the route I take home, the shows on tv I watch...all things of choreography...

Twosome- The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...

All the art I have hanging around my apartment and at work - is a representation of my personality. I have a lot of my original artwork hanging up - I have a Degas painting (not a real one) - called Dancing Class - I also have a lot of pictures of friends/family/places I've been - All these things remind me of the good times I've had in life.

Threesome- representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?

Well I've already answered the "do you dance" question above and it turns out that I LOVE Dirty Dancing the movie (which I can quote on the spot) - but I enjoy watching and attempting to dance all kinds - Ballroom (I think it would be interesting to take a class on this) - Swing is fun to do - and well the kind of dancing that Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey do - well one of those fantasies of mine to have happen sometime.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home