Wednesday, January 07, 2004

ok so now I got to view the blog so here i go with the blog

Unconcious Mutterings
I say...You think...

  1. Vintage::Figures - just happens to be an assortment of toys I'm involved in at work
  2. Longing::I long for sunny days and the beach
  3. Specimen:: Just think if gigantic insects ruled the world - we would be the specimens that they have is glass jars
  4. Mock:: ing - Yeah - Dumb and Dumber
  5. Shit:: y - the kind of weather I'm dealing with right now
  6. Friday:: Night parties - miss them - the PK parties were the best
  7. Cruel:: Intentions - great movie - love Ryan Phillipe
  8. Insufficient:: Evidence - watching way to may lawyer shows
  9. Pessimistic:: don't you hate those kind of people
  10. Grin:: what I have on my face, now that my blog is up and running


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home