Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I'm doing good... 4 posts today...

This is for The Friday Five (ok so today is Wed, oh well)

What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today?
Sleeping - the past couple of nights I haven't gotten the best sleep

2. ...over the next week?
This weekend's birthday party for my friends 2-year-old! Care Bear themed - you know the 80's are bacK!

3. ...this year?
New Year, New Me - I cut my hair, get back in shape, move up in the job market, get a boyfriend

4. ...over the next five years?
Paying off my car just 3 years to go
Marrying said above boyfriend
Continuing to move up in the job market

5. ...for the rest of your life?
Paying off my student loans - paying until 2016
Having kids and growing old! yeah it doesn't have to be that bad - my grandfather is 91 and still going strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home