Thursday, February 19, 2004

Well in going along with the Loon's post on the 7 deadly sins, who had gotten it from here a while ago - I thought I would try my hand at answering the same questions...

ANGER
1. Who did you last get angry with?
my brother (however he didn’t know it) because he took and used the good (and mine) air mattress that takes all of 60 seconds to blow up, while I got stuck trying to blow up one that takes 30 minutes, plus I wasn’t feeling good and I was really tired, so I was mad at him.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
Chinese nija stars - that is if I knew how to use them
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
yeah if they deserved it
4. How about of the same sex?
same thing as above
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
probably my sister or brother because I wouldn't do something for them
6. What is your pet peeve?
People who are capable of doing stuff on their own, but ask me to do it anyways or people who don't act their age
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
I can’t be mad at people long.  I can’t even remember how long my longest grudge was, so I guess I let them go easily.

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you have not done in a long time?
exercise - not sure if I am *supposed* to do it daily, but I still haven’t done it in a while
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
late evening - probably because I had gotten home from a night out sometime in the morning
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
Chris #2 - and if I did, Kate would yell at me
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
I’m sick *cough* *cough*
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
yeah - love those gensu knives - it can cut through pipes, stone, wood, and yet still slice a ripe tomato in thin strips
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
a week ago
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
4

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
one of my sour drinks at a bar or a chi tea latte
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
Both
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Oh there have been many a time where I’ve had too much.  But probably the most would have to be 10-15 drinks
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
yeah, but it didn't work
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
I’m happy right now with it
6. Do you prefer sweet, salty, sour, bitter or spicy foods?
SWEET - I’m a chocoholic
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"?
can’t say that I have

LUST
1. How many people of the opposite sex have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
5
2. How many people of the opposite sex have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
3
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
yeah - come on everyone does, you’d be lying if you said you didn’t - force of nature
4. Have you "done it"?
”yes”
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Eyes
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
not that I know of
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
nope

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own?
1 and that is all I need
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Probably bath and body or Target
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
pay off student loans, and my car, save some, throw a huge party for all my friends
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
rich and if I become famous because of it, that would be a plus
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
nope, I would have to love my job - no matter how much I’d get paid
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
yes - but nothing big
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Currently my ipod has over 1000 songs and I’m still adding

PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
Writing a 75 page paper on Why Women Watch Professional Wrestling for my college senior comprehensive.  I got an A on the paper and an A for my presentation! It allowed me to graduate from college - WOO HOO!
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Graduated from college with good grades and managed to get a fantastic first job
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
Being recognized for work that I did
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
nope, not really - hey, I’m quite proud of my 8th place gymnastic ribbons or my 2nd or 3rd place swimming ribbons - There are a few 1st place ribbons I own.  I guess the only time I would be annoyed is if who ever came in 1st really shouldn’t have and knew it!
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Does swimming against your younger sister and brother count?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Some times you just need a little reminder of those scientific formulas…
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
held up the standard for the Star Wars brand - because someone didn’t want to make 2 small changes on an ad, but I made them do it, because the changes needed to be made.

 
ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
maybe one of their cars
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
my sister
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Can I be Madonna for a day?!?
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
not that I know of
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
a round rear end
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
the ability to open up to people easier
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
yeah, it is actually quite good
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Pride - can’t you tell - that was the one section where my answers were longer than any of the others….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home